Sunday, January 09, 2011

RIP Chan Mun Tatt...
It was too sudden... I think no one can accept this fact that he is gone ....
I can understand and know how his parents feel.. especially his beloved mum, dad and sister...
Leaving them without leaving any last message.. Even couldn't see them for the very last moment..
Damn... Life is so unexpected .. No one knows what will happened tomorrow or even the next moment of time.. So, enjoy your life to the max while you can...
I still couldn't believe it until today.. It was too sudden and I was too shock to know about this..
Everyone post RIP message to him through facebook.
He was my senior in primary school and also my scout-mate during our scouting-guiding life in secondary school. He used to be an active scout , outgoing boy, friendly and good looking boy too..
One accident took his life away..His death was due to too much blood clog in his stomach.
I never think of going to anyone of my friend funeral and I DO NOT want to do so...
It is such a sad thing to attend friend funeral.. He was only 24 years old...
This news make me realize a lot.. Cherish every moment you have... No matter it is good or bad.. Don't simply play with your life... Drive safely and appreciate your life you had...

May you REST IN PEACE (RIP) Mun Tatt...
You may be far apart but you stay close in out heart. We will always remember you..


2 comments:

Chee Yang said...

life is really unpredictable.. don't too sad, the time will cure everything. take care..

wewe chin said...

Me too... after 1 week i still not believing it... I really hope that this is only a nightmare...
give time some times... it will cure us~~~