Saturday, January 15, 2011

Korea Trip 2010 (part 1)
I think I am only going to summarize my korea trip by posting more pics than wordings..
Actually I am a bit lazy to type ...
21st December 2010 -30th December 2010, the dates I went to Korea with Hui Ting, crazy Wang Sing and Kristie..It was the 1st time I travel alone with my friends to Korea. When my dad and mum agree to let me travel alone to meet my friends at Korea, I was like Yippie.... I made it to Korea at last. It was cold and winter season when we went there.. The temperature went down until -16 degree during Christmas Day itself and the highest temperature we went through was like only 10 degree (I think)..
We actually stayed in a hostel called Seoulwise Guesthouse which we booked earlier- 2 double decker set with bathroom , a mine kitchen and breakfast included. It was a nice place with nice boss. The owner was very helpful and friendly. He always thought that we are like small
kids who doesn't care about our safety and health. Everyday he will ask us what we do the previous day, where we went , this and that. Is like our daddy...
Overall we actually spend about RM1.5k without including flight ticket and shopping. Isn't it CHEAP!!!... I never thought that we only spend that much. Only about Rm100 for transportation (bus plus taxi plus subway). Transportation is very convenient at Korea. Going one place to another place by subway and bus are fast and easy way.
the 1st time i see a heater under a chair in the subway.. haha

The only thing that costly was the food itself. The average amount needed for a meal was about Rm18. I miss korea food a lot!!! Dukboggi, Samgyetang, Bimbimbap, Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Kimchi, all the bbq pork, bbq beef, bbq chicken and so on..... So delicious..Miss it very very much.. It is even more expensive to eat in Penang. But once a while is ok :).. teehee....
We even tried Soju and Rice Wine (bacardi).. Soju was too heavy for us. I prefer the rice wine.. It taste better .
goguma - sweet potato.. really sweet
this was nice.. dunno the name
dukboggi outside the road
Rice Wine (Bacardi).. nice
the side dishes
Samgyetang - ginseng chicken.. yumyum
bbq pork
best dukboggi... i love this the best.. taste superb
Oh yeah.. as usual cosmetic is super cheap in Korea.. No matter where you go and where you are, there is at least one cosmetic shop around you.
Famous brands like Nature Repuplic, Etude House, Body Shop, Face Shop and others..
We shop for almost 10 hours during our 1st day in Korea.. Scary right.. This are girls.... hahaha...
We grab what cosmetic we want at Myeondong. Most of the sales girl at Myeongdong can speak in mandrin. So, it was easy for us to communicate and buy our stuff..:)
Myeondong
My 1st korean Idol- TVXQ (JYJ)
Yuri with me.. haha
After more than 10 hours shopping at Myeondong..
Micky Gelato Shop - Time Out Gelato

2nd Day - Gyeongbokgung Palace, Cheonggyecheon Stream & Coffee Prince Shop
- I met my sister friend on the 2nd day. ChangChangSub was his name. He bought along his friend name Kut Chi (sorry I do not know how to spell)..
- Had a great time with him and nice meeting both of them. His friend was cute and Changsub was chubby and nice
- We tour around the palace, taking pictures and had a delicious dinner at Insadong Street. Korean dumpling, seafood noodles and korean noodles. It was superb.. yumyum..
i learn to write my name in korean.. so ugly... haha
seafood noodle
korean dumpling
say cheese.. kamsahmida changsub and friend
nice meeting you changsub and friend....
- Walk along Cheonggyecheon Stream, a long and wonderful stream. Good place for dating.. haha.. It was freaking cold at that time so we qui
ckly walked and took some pictures before we went to Coffee Island Shop for a hot drink.

3rd Day - Christmas Eve at Lotte World& Clubbing at Coccoon
- We went to Lotte World, an amusement park. It was crowded with people. There was not much exciting outdoor rides. It was -14 degrees on that day and we managed to walk for the whole day.. yeah...
- For the very 1st time I try the dropper under this freaking cold weather and it was much taller then the one in genting. (in genting is called solero shot)
- We watched a few shows and performances in Lotte World. Xmas performances too.
- Took a few pictures with the stars (JYY, Big Bang, Rain & etc) in Star Avenue.
Lotte World Star Avenue
- Went to club at night nearby out hostel area at Hongik University. A lot of girls wearing very thin layer of clothes under -14 degree.. crazy man..
- Korea club was so much different and fun compared to Penang's club. The people around was almost all good looking too.. haha..
camwhore... see my eyes... haha 1st time...

P.s : will continue when i am free ... abit lazy d... haha




No comments: