Sunday, September 19, 2010

Step Up 3
At last i get to watch Step Up 3 but not in 3D. Unfortunately there is no 3D version of Step Up screening in Penang. I really wanted to watch the 3D version buy too bad. I do not know why.
I watched Step Up 1 and 2 the previous time.
All the moves were nice and awesome. The cheography was special and something different from the last 2 movie. Somehow I feel the finale is not that wow to me.
I more prefer the finale dance in Step up 1 and 2. In this movie, they do include the dancer from Step Up 2 at the last part. The 2nd dance battle was awesome. The way they dance on the water was perfect.. hehe
All 3 parts of Step Up show us how dance influnce one's life. What dance mean to a person and the beauty of dance. Dance really can make a person feel relax and enjoy every moment they moves. (I actually like dancing since i started to dance in my guiding life. I miss dancing too.)
There was a video in the movie which they interview all the dancer what do you feel and what dance mean to them. Like that video.
oh yeah Adam G. Sevani (Moose) with his curly hair was very cute and superb in the movie. So like him.

"People dance because dance can change things. One move, can bring people together. One move, can make you believe like there's something more. One move, can set a whole generation free. "

No comments: