Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exploring Gertak Sanggul



Last week, I went hiking with my mum, sister , mum friends and relatives.
It was the 1st time I went hiking at Gertak Sanggul and heard about this place.
Gosh, I never heard about this place before until my uncle told me. Gertak Sanggul is a fishing village on the southwest coast of Penang Island.
It took us about 5 hours to climb up and climb down.
The trail is not very steep and not difficult to walk. Something new for me to explore. Along the trail. my uncle and aunty explain and educate us with the plantation and the trees all around. There are many types of plantation and fruit trees along the trail like banana, pandan, coconut and others.
Suppose when we reached there, we can able to eat the laksa but unfortunately on that day, the laksa shop was closed. Only open on weekendshammer head wormlatex treebelacan house factoryfresh fish from the seasalted fish .me and my cousin sister.. she is pretty and sweetmummy, me and sister....

No comments: