Friday, June 04, 2010

Found a Dead Rat...
I am back in action again.. haha
As I said on my last post that I am working for 6 days from Mon until Saturday...
Actually my work is kind of relaxing and enjoying.. Nothing to pressure about...
All my colleague are crazy and good to me.. As I know them quite long from the last time I work during F6... Back to spectacle shop again as clerk.. That was what my mum told me..
But it seem true.. Most of the work I work related on Eye.. Contact lense, spectacle shop.. haha
They treat me very good too.. Always buy food for me to eat.. Always ask me to eat this and that.. Is like having party during work.. I seriously ate a lot during my working time... IS A LOT.. anyway really thx to them.. hehe..
Oh yeah, last few days during work.. We found a dead rat in our shop.. We were shocked...
Wth.. Early early morning we saw a dead rat... with blood a bit here and there.. haha
Two more days of work and I got my pay.. yippie..
Next week my semester 2 exam results will be out.. Good luck to everyone... Hope to score good.. do not expect high.. cheers.. :)
this was the rat found dead in the shop.. sorry if I scared anyone who saw this.. haha

1 comment:

Chee Yang said...

belanja makan lor!!!