Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Wesak Happy Wesak Happy Wesak To You All...
These was the song I heard last night during Wesak procession in Penang Island... hehe
The usual song that will sing by the kids along the procession..
If I am not wrong this was the 3rd time I join Wesak procession...
Last year I did not went.. But this year I did not take any nice pictures..
Just grab it from Michael FB account... thx mic.. hehe
Morning went to temple to pray and at night join the wesak procession...
I get to meet all my ex buddhist youth friends where we use to call it as BGX (Buddhist Generation -X).. The youth group I join since 2004 and i get the so called "lovely" name from my beloved friends.. huhh.. no comment about that...
Enjoy the night . having fun , chit chatting with them all night long and also along the journey..
Fills with lols and drools and a great laugh together.. hehe
HAPPY WESAK DAY to all of you... :)
Oh yeah, I manage to get a 1 week part time job.. yippie.. hehe.. waiting to go holiday with family soon ..:)

No comments: