Monday, August 25, 2008

Semester Break!!
Dear ting : dun be so sad that you can't come back. At least u got go out and have fun at pulau. Dun worry we kiddies sure will come and find you at Sabah and u gonna bring us around lor.
Okay, what did you do during my semester break??? Eat, sleep, rest, watch dvds and go out with my friends. I watched 21, went queensbay twice and gurney once and badminton and exercise too.. I did not do my assignment and home work during this break.. opzz...


Last picture i took with lora before she fly!!

I went out with elora. This was the last time i saw her before she is going to India to study. What a far place.. Sure will miss her very much.
She going to be very busy this few weeks before she is going down to Melaka for orientation on sept 6 if i am not wrong with the date.
At last everyone had left to study except our dear mojojojojo...




See how much we had eat!!!



Yesterday was Olympics Games Closing Ceromony at Beijing. I did not watched the front part as i don't have astro to watch. It was very nice and grand. The fireworks were superb. During the last performance you can see many artist from various country were singing together- nicholas tse, rain, jacky chan, joey yung, karen mok and so on.. I wonder will London beat Beijing opening & closing ceromony performances next 4 years??? hehe




Some fireworks pictures!! isn't it nice??



1 comment:

U-Jean said...

hi hui ping,

i wrote something in my blog that i would like you to read and maybe help to put it in your blog as well.

http://u-jean.blogspot.com/2008/08/wanna-go-sarawak-rainforest-music-fest.html

Thank you and sorry i'm using this as a dissemination channel.