Monday, August 18, 2008


HOLIDAYING!!!!Birthday Cake!!!with 2 cute bear

Today was my 3rd day of holiday. This was the 1st time I am having one week semester break in university. Even though the holiday is only 1 week but I still feel happy and enjoy it. I get to sleep, play games, watch movie, go out and hang around with friends and eat!!! Suppose this one week break is given to us to study and revise our work but I do not have the mood to do so. I am going to have 3 test after this holiday and I never touch any of my books yet. Too bad I am so lazy to revise my work.

All my friends are back to penang too except for ting who is still at sabah. Miss her so much. Very long din chat and talk with her d. I know that she is now very enjoy over there. She will be going for a trip to pulau with her friends too. That’s cool. Hope she enjoy it..Does this looks like family picture?? nenek moyang with cucu cicit!!! haha

2nd take.. mostly all polymer students!! Birthday girl & boy - lilin and chin tatt (aren't they match) lolz

Last week before I came back for holiday, my friends, mei ling and me celebrated my two course mates birthday. Their birthday suppose to be during our holiday and during our test. So, we planned to celebrate their birthday earlier for them. We really surprised both of them. We bought a birthday cake, pizzas and some drinks. We celebrated their birthday at night at cafe. It was the 1st time me and mei ling stay up so night at the cafe celebrating their birthdays and chit chatting around till 12 something morning. cool!!

Nothing much happenned last week. Me and mei ling took guitar lesson. We did many things that we never did before when we are at USM. Like taking supper at mamak stall, cycle out to eat, playing badminton and so on.. hehe