Friday, January 19, 2007

AFTER SOMETIMES....
Wow, it had been a long long time i did not touch my blog and update it. Some of my friends keep asking me to update my blog but i have no time until today.. paiseh lar..
Ever since my school start about 3 weeks, i was so damm busy from morning till night. Alot of homeworks were given to me evryday and need to pass it up the next day. Sweat man.. LAst time if i do not want to finish up my homework is fine. But now, all my teachers are mad.. Haha.. They said in order 2 score you need to do pmore practice this and that.
Not onli homework, i still have my tuition, extra class for 1 day and also stay back for school sport practice and also some meeting.
Everyday runing here and there and studying till 2 pm. It is really really tired for me and its now onli 3 weeks of schooling. I have to tahan for 1 more year for it to ends.
School keep on having extra activities and meetings. Mostly all of my freinds and I are tired with this new system which is 1 session system.
now, i just can't wait for chinese new year to come. I can enjoy the day and get more ang pow and money.. haha..

No comments: