Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcoming the year of RABBIT - CNY 2011Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!. ^^
Activities during CNY - visit relatives house, meet
my friends all around and whoever is free, reunion dinner with beloved family ( ama, daddy, mummy , sister & me ), cleaning the house, baking cookies (my mum did that , this year i have
no time to do anything), paint the house, play fireworks, gambling, EAT!!!!, and last but not least GETTING ANG POW!!!!
Today is already the 16th day.. CNY had over..I guess this year ang pows money are lesser..Nvm as long as we enjoyed the moment...
Yesterday was the last day of cny Chap Goh Mei day.. CNY ended so fast right... Time to get busy with all sort of work..... Assignments, Test, Polymer Night, Thailand Trip and etc....
Seems so free but actually not that free..
Oh yeah, sorry that my blog is a bit outdated..
Cannot blame me.. Blame my uni line. Uni sux line. I couldn't post pics or even edit my post. Freaking slow ...
sweet sister
my beloved ama....
with my relatives.. twin sister.. my "kor kor"
yap's family.. the cousins.. still got a lot not in the pictures
hui fern, hui ying & hui ping.. my beloved neighbour
niu nai che che..

No comments: