Monday, December 20, 2010

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY 2 JUIN ( sorry for the late post)
Lovely juju and me

Opz...
I just realize something today.... See how forgetful I am..
I suppose to post this birthday post earlier on 14th Dec 2010 but somehow I forgot to do so..
These days always forget to this and that.. But at least I realize and post it now.. haha
14th Dec 1988 was actually one of my kiddies birthday - Quah
Juin..
It was her 22nd birthday and we celebrated her birthday at Blue Reef restaurant at Straits Quay..
Oh yeah, It was the 1st time I went to Staits Quay. I didn't know or realize of this place in Penang until my friend told me last few week
s ago. Too bad I am not up-to-date regarding this thing..
Blue Reef is a restaurant famous with its Fish & Chips ( some
how after I posted the pics at fb my cousin brother told me that Blue Reef own
er is his friend.. what a small world..he should have told me earlier then I can ask him for extra or special food).. haha
We had a great night eating, fooling and taking pictures around the place.. winks..
Fish & Chips
grilled salmon fish with nice mashed potatoes
chicken cordon bleu
prawns, calamari and chips

1 comment:

t$uKi said...

hey.. the blue reef's food looks tempting ...haha
hows the price and the food there??