Saturday, October 02, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday 2 ME !!!!!

Birthday card from my coursemates and uni friends..Siaw Ping & Hui Ping.. The Pengs'...

290988 was the day I was born from my mummy's tummy.. hehe
Well, at the same time it was also Lim Siaw Ping birthday too..
My beloved chi mui who I know since primary school. About 14 years or more.. We used to celebrate our birthday together last time but ever since she went to Singapore to work, we don't have the chance anymore.. anyway is ok... Will miss her as always.. :) Hope that she had a blast and enjoyable birthday too.. Muakz
Oh yeah, of cause i must thanks all my friends for the bufday wishes.. I appreciate it..:)
Thanks for the bufday celebration , bufday treat and also bufday present .. winks.. :)
22 years old d... getting older..
too bad I still thinks that I am stil young.. haha..
birthday cake from my coursematescute hello kitty bufday hat from evelyn, daniel, jastin n hsien ming.. hehesiau po aka evelyn n me.. heheThanks for the lovely dinner and celebration.. love u all.. muakz

P/s: there are some other present.. sorry i lazy wanna post up pics d.. thanks anyway too... :)

No comments: