Sunday, August 08, 2010

Updating my blog ..
one word describe everything.. LAZY..
yes, I am lazy to update my blog.. and I think that nothing much happening things around me recently. Ming keep asking me to update my blog.. ok, I am updating.. haha
This coming week will be the 5th week of my 5th semester in USM.. Times fly really fast..
Is just like i just came back yesterday...
All those assignments, lab and test are waiting for me every week.
Going to get busy these few weeks befor my raya break.
Last friday I just went to my senior convocation at main campus. At 1st i did not plan to go but somehow I went at last since the weather was good..Congratulations to all my senior who had graduated this year. Even to my SGGS seniors too..
Hope that they will have a great commencement day with their friends and family too..Next 2 years will be my turn to graduate.. scary right.. haha
oh yeah, this week SP and ming came bck.. but too bad I couldn't meet ming cause she was busy with her uni friends.. I manage to catch up with Siaw Ping for half an hour only. She was busy too.. hehe SP you getting thinner d... good :)
i will update my blog later ... to be continue..

No comments: