Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another busy week again...
There is still a lot of work for me to settle next week..
all the tones of assignments lab and even test..
will be having semiconductor test on this coming Tuesday.. i am so blank with the course..
maybe i knew a bit but it is still not enough for me to sit for my test...
these days fell so lazy to do anything.. especially study...
i saw a post from my friend saying that study = STUdent DYing.. what a good code..
That will be me when my finals is coming nearer and nearer... is like few more weeks left to my finals ... These means that i am going to finish my 2nd year in USM..
huh... this is fast right??? the busy and lazy mode is starting....
Hope that these semester my results won't drop again..
that's all for today.. i am so lazy to blog..

No comments: