Monday, February 22, 2010

HAPPIE HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEA!! RAWRRR.....
My beloved sister & me.. we look so alike..happy family - daddy, mummy. ama , sister & me
Back to campus.. just finish my 1 week of CNy break..
It was a fast and quick break..
This year i had a great and enjoyable CNY with my family members, relative and also with all my beloved friends.. Gathering with our relatives and friends.. as usual for a CNY event..
Luckily, I manage to recover from my long cough.. keke..
CNY cookies, wine, food, drinks and so on... keep eating everyday till every night..
Went out almost everyday with friends/my family...
Now , come back to uni must start rushing on my assignments and homework.. Do not have time to touch anything during my break... no mood for that.. too bad.. kekeThe worst thing is my face.. Somehow i do not know what happened to my face.. Out of sudden my pimples pop out a lot.. really al ot.. and everyone was like asking me what happened to your face.. and sorry i really do not know what happened and is a sad thing that it keep popping out during CNY.. i was like wtf... stop asking me that question as i do not know what is the main reason.. maybe is the weather or due to food or i dunnooooo....

another shot.. see how happy is my daddy after drinking his guiness

i really like this pic alot.. all the yap's cousin sister and our er sau (with red top)
huiying, lerk hui. tracy, huiping & huiern

1 comment:

daydreamer said...

ml big stomach ngek~