Thursday, December 24, 2009

Exploring Hatyai, Thailand 2009
Welcome to Hatyai..
At last we manage to have our trip to hatyai.. It was plan since few weeks ago..
This was the 1st time i went to hatyao with my fellow friends..
Six of us - hui tin, me, juin, chia ming, jane and wei ping.. and this was the 1st time jane follow us for a trip. After so long, she manage to persuade her parents and brother to join us along..
wuhoo..
even though it is only a 2 days and one night trip but it brings laughter and happiness to all of us..
We really enjoy this trip very much. Chit chatting, crapping, doing stupid things and so on all day long at a place that nobody know us.. lolz...
We even plan to go to Bali by end of next year .. but i am not sure all of us can make it or not..
I hope all of us can make it.. then it will gonna be fun... winks:)
I must enjoy my 2nd year as much as possible next year before i am going to start my industrial training during my 3rd year...
Holiday going to end soon.. It was fast... going to start my 4th semester very soon in just a few days.. haihz.. i really hope my 4th sem will be better...
Hope everything will run smoothly as what i expect.. not to regret or what... maybe i must wake up now.. but ..... no comments...our 1st lunch... MCD.. Babi Burger..

No comments: