Sunday, October 11, 2009

It is so hot here..
The sun shines so bright.. shine directly into my house...
Last week when I am at Uni it keeps raining but these weekend it did not rain...
Undetermined weather..
At this time everyone is like studying hard for their coming test and finals..
I am still enjoying .. I had been watching videos this two days...
I am soso damn lazy to touch my book.. My final is coming soon.. in this few weeks time..
Keep loading videos from you tube too watch..
I still remember who makes me addicted to korean stuff...
Lulu & Jolyn.. These 2 gals that make me addicted and so into korean stuff since F6..
Hui Ting also after the 2 of them.. then we make chiaming addicted to them...
From TVXQ to Big Bang to Super Junior to SNSD to Wonder Girls and so on...
But the best is still TVXQ, Suju & SNSD... hehe
Keep watching their concert performance, variety show and so on..
All these shows are my source of entertainment in uni... it keeps me away from getting bored and make me laugh non stop.. keke
Sorry sorry sorry, neorago, genie tell me your wish, gee gee gee gee... haha.. lolz....
go eunhyuk, teukie, yunho, donghae, junsu, yuri, yoona, seohyun, soo young and lalala.....
Love all their dance steps too.. it is too cool... haha
P/s : ting i will get the vid from ju soon.. haha... thanks anyway... muakz...

No comments: