Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am Back to my beloved home again.....
What day is today??? Wednesday.. Usually i will reach home on friday afternoon but this week a bit different ...
Early in the morning at 6 something , i got a sms and phone call from my friends asking me to pack my stuff and go back home .. I was like.. wow... what happened ???
USM engineering campus is closed for 1 weeks from today onwards till next week..
By today, UUM, UPM, UKM branch and UITM were all closed due to H1N1 ...
H1N1 is getting so serious nowadays ...
This morning we must make sure that all of us had our body check up before we can leave our campus.. If anyone of our body temperature is higher than 37 degree, he/she can't get out from the campus unless he/she recover after taking medicine.. scary right.. hehe
Today everyone was like so nervous and some even wear their own mask during body check up...
Take care of your health everyone.. rest more and drink more water...
If sick faster seek for doctor...

3 comments:

reminisce said...

wei,my temperature is higher than 37 degree 0.1 lo..zzz..

Mrs Chong said...

sked loooo...i feel like im having fever d lately... =s i dun wanna stay in usm when everyone else go home...=(((

Hui Ping said...

wl: u must quarantine urself d.. dun come out from ur room d... dun cum pg d.. haha
pingping: take care lor.. drink more water.. weather not that good also