Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR FAI!!! FINALS ENDED!!!

Happy birthday to gina aka siao hai Yap Kar Fai. 17th Nov 2008 was his birthday. He is my coursemate who is damm small size and skin too.. Thinner than me.. so sad ho.. lol..

The funny thing happen at 12am on 16th Nov which was also considers beginning time on 17th Nov…

We lied to him that we were going to give him some tips for our mechanic test paper and so he came down at his block. We then surprised him with a cute bear with blue and red colour and also a cute spaghetti on it.. lol… That was what See Mei, me, Yi Zong, Li Lin, Chui Ting, Sean & Su Min gave gina as his birthday present. Damm cute and funny. I was in charge to buy the present. Is kind of last minute lar.. Some more limited edition of bear to choose to buy. At last I found one cute and funny one for him. Hope that he will like it . He seems liking it lor.. See the cute bear.. Cute leh with funny colour...

Posing with the bear before giving it to gina kia

Besides siau hai birthday 17th Nov 2008 was also my freedom day after suffering for 3 weeks of final exam at USM.. When the clock stuck 12pm sharp I was like wow… At last I finished my last paper where I didn’t read that much on it.. Never mind there still 7 sememster for us to pia.. this was the motto in life for most of us.. lol.. Trying to feel console ourself. Whatever it is, holiday comes first.. Oh ya I even packed everything from my hostel home a few boxes of my notes. Everything was cleared in 1 second.. kaka..

No comments: