Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 4My chest.. Nice bo??? 1st time i go x ray my chest!!

Guess what is Cali??? i don't really know how to spell it..
Cali is one of a super famous insect in USM,Nibong Tebal. It is super popular over here.
It has a size bigger than an ant, black colour with orangy red strip on it.
This cali won't bite you or killed you. But it can harm you by giving out just a little bit of liquid from their body (toxic liquid) on your body. Any parts of your body..
It will only appear mostly at a bright place especially at the toilet where our toilet lights won't switch off whole day long.
Everytime when i go bath or while changing, i sure must check evry part of my body & clothes so that that stupid cali won't stick on it..
Scary kay.. At 1st i thought i am very careful enough but yesterday i was so unlucky. I get 4 scars from that stupid cali. I do not know how i get it..
maybe is my pants lar.. the scars i get is on my leg (luckilly not face)
I did not realise it until yesterday night after my chinese lesson. Wow, it scared me.
I was like so shock,, holy shit..
luckilly my friend have the cream to put on it, 1 of it shows abit "nana" on it.. others is like a vut scar.. I plan to go the clinic to take the cream easier..
I never thought that i will get the charlie scar so fast..
My senior told me that, once you saw the scar quickly put an alkaline solution on it to neutral the scar..
but somehow is too late for me to do so.. sobsob..
This insect is super famous over here. Senior always say, if you didn't get any scar or bite from chali you won't graduate from USM.. lolz..

I took some pictures with my room mate and also my polymer fren and also meilingt rying to act cute pics.. hahaWhat is this??? The field view from my room!!My room mate, See Mei & Me.. Big eyes leh!!