Saturday, March 08, 2008


AFTER SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elora, huiting, cavina, me & wenshan...

Pre STPM Results get together at Suriani hse...
OMG!!!! It was really really long that i did not update my blog.. No choice sometimes i am very buzy and sometimes too lazy to write my blog.. i will try my best from now onwards to update my blog often... Some of my friends even told me tat ur blog already berkulat d.. haha..I have been working for about 2 months plus to 3 months. This was the longer period i ever work. I never work that long b too.. Time really fyy fast. Is MARCH NOW!!!!..
swt man..My STPM result really really coming out soon. Its on 11 MARCH 2008!!! for those who do not know about this..I really really worry about mr result. I have the feeling that i won't get a good result as i know that i did not do weel during STPM examination..Nowadays me and my friend i getting mad because our result going to come out really soon.We alrady plan to go out everyday until tuesday to relax ourself 1st..even on tuesday morning i plan to go out for breakfast with all of my fren.. I am sure that i can't sleep during monday night (the night b4 result day).. I am sure most of my friends will be like me too..I even take an off day on tuesday. I do not want to go back to work after i have taken my result.. Is kind of lazy nowadays to go to work. No choice, have to work until may the latest i guess. Working actually very tired than studying at school. I more prefer going to school than going to work. School life really nice and cool. I so miss my school life everyday, every minute and even every seconds.. I hope that all my friends will get a good results too and all the best in their result.. Think positively... hehe :)

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

DIE!!!!!!!! =(