Friday, August 24, 2007


HOLIDAY!!!

What is holiday mean to you?? fun, excited, enjoy relax & enjoy... This one week holiday is not the fun & enjoy holiday that i going to have. It is like a one week break given to all of us especially those having their pmr, spm or stpm trial to revise or study. I can't really discipline myself studying at home the whole week. Is very boring looking the book. I wonder if any of my friend has finish their studies..
Time really passes fast nowadays. Two days more to go before my school starts again.. This few days i have been eating, sleeping, tuition,playing computer & also not forget watching dvds (which is my all time favourite). Sometimes when i wanted to start studying, i feel very lazy and i won't seat stil in front of my book unless i go to library to study, which i had do so for 2 days like that.. The only thing i pray heart is i can pass my trial with flying colours. hehe..


Picture taken at city baview... during student council farwel

ting, me & fiona..

No comments: