Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!

GONG XI FA CHAI TO EVERYONE!!!! The best day that I have been waiting for have arrived. At last I can wear all my Chinese clothes out and eat all sorts of Chinese New Year cookies. Yummy yummy.. This year is the pig year in Chinese calendar. All little cute pig babies will born in this year. From statistic that I heard, there are many male pig this year compare to other Chinese animals in Chinese calendar. That will be cute.. haha..
New year is one of the day that I can get many many money through ang pow that I get from the 1st day of CNY till the 15th day Of CNY. My mom always says that CNY is a day for the teenagers like us but not for them because the more we get ang pow the more money my mom will be wasting. Haha.. this is call exchanging mar.. Everyone also happy and can meet each other once a year and talk. Play fire crackers, playing and fooling around with relatives.
This year my sister came back quit late. She came back on the day before CNY at 9.30pm by the time she at home. What to do, busy people like her need to do this and do that 1st before she can came back and enjoy CNY. She did not bought many clothes this year but for me I bought a lot a lot of clothes and dresses.. I enjoy shopping a lot this year with my friends and my mummy. Too bad, my sister couldn’t enjoy it this year. Haha.. I always tease her with this and make her jealous.. So sad that she going back so fast. Holiday till Thursday only.. Kesian…I will stop here 1st for now. Lazy to report d..hehe.. some pictures that I took during my CNY.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AGAIN & ENJOY THE DAY WELL!!!!



Aren't we look the same.. My beloved papa & mama & ME!!




Me, My sister & 2 cute cousin sister at my grandma house
Is me and my beloved mummy.. love you..

Me and my chi mui at gurney.. Miss all of you... friends 4 Life..

No comments: