Saturday, November 18, 2006

L6S1 2006.. My beloved 2006 Class.. The sikko class...


THE END OF SCHOOL LIFE IN 2006
At last the day has come. the day i have been waiting for a long long time, which is the HOLIDAY!!! the 1 and the hallf month holiday will definately be excited for every school students but of course not for the f5 & f6 lor.. SPM & STPM!! where it gonna be my turn next year.. so, i have to enjoy this year 1st before the death day of me next year..
this holiday, i will be watching dramas, going for holiday, on9ing & of cuz SHOPPING!!.. I already have no money d, but i still want to go for shopping.. i try to find some job to do but the job that i want already fired me.. so sad.. you know why they dun let me work?? because the boss lar, suddenly change the working place 2 butterworth side.. so sad.. i can;t make it..
Holiday, i must definately need money for this and that lor.. sumore wanna go genting n kl.. so have to korek money out d.. maybe will try robbing one day.. lolz...
b4 school me and my school friends have a photo session together. we were like as if going to apart this year.. we took many many weird and funny pictures as our remembrance of our L6 in school.. So, guys & gals out there.. ENJOY UR HOLIDAY YA!! & HAPPY HOLIDAY LOR..



All my beloved friends.. love you all..

1 comment:

me said...

wah, since when the wall is pink in color? lucky u all!
looks nice...
:P